- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
You'll be an early infrastructure engineer working with our designers, security researchers, and developers everyday to create a platform that brings together program analysis authors with people who review and fix issues in open source software. Our backend is primarily Python and we use modern web infrastructure (e.g AWS, Docker).
We take an empirical approach to product development, proposing experiments and rigorously validating our ideas. We believe in building each other up and 'yes and...' conversations! You’ll have the opportunity to meet with users and set the direction of the product here.
- Design core, backend software components
- Code using primarily Python / TypeScript
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
We value scrappy engineers who know how to get things done. We love it when you have an idea for a feature, and hack away to get an MVP working quickly.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.