- Seattle, WA, United States
Do you love video games? Does working with the latest and greatest technologies get you excited? If so, then our team has a spot just for you. We are focused on delivering the Best-in-Class game streaming experience that enables users to immerse themselves in their favorite games no matter where they are.
We are looking for a Senior C# Software Engineer to be part of our team and help bring our web-based game streaming technology to other platforms such as Android, iOS, Xbox, and more.
You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and designing an efficient, ultra low-latency C# streaming pipeline.
- Maintaining one-of-a-kind cloud infrastructure that handles millions of connections.
- Analyze existing systems and identify opportunities for optimizing them.
- Work with a wide range of Windows systems (Xbox, Surface, Windows 10)
What you should have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and clarity in technical communications.
- The desire to teach, learn and deliver.
- In-depth knowledge and real-world experience with C# and C++ programming.
Bonus points - An understanding of networking concepts related to TCP and UDP. - Experience with .NET Core, C++/CLI, and other common modern .NET patterns.
Perks - Health, dental and vision. - A great office with a gym, snacks and more. - A personal desk fund so you can feel more at home.
If you are passionate about this opportunity and ready to help us create an amazing user experience that reshapes the way people play video games, we encourage you to apply today.
About Rainway, Inc.
Rainway is a web-based gaming service that enables users to play their PC games anywhere, across a variety of different devices.
We value employee autonomy and helping individuals grow both personally and professionally. As a company, we work closely with one another to better understand individual needs to help create an exclusive environment.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.