We are a collaboration and analytics platform for high-tech manufacturers. We help them source components and manage communication with their international suppleirs.
Fullstack Engineer Paris, IDF, France, San Francisco, CA, United States, or Remote
Senior Backend Engineer Paris, IDF, France, San Francisco, CA, United States, Shenzhen, 44, China, or Remote
Why join us?
We've launched in May 2019 and got our first paying customer before product launch. We have now over 50 companies are currently using our platform, including some of the world-leading companies in high-tech.
We are a team of experts in industrial sourcing and engineers.
We are minority-led and value diversity. We have teams in San Francisco, Paris, and Shenzhen.
Engineering at Ravacan, Inc.
Our engineering team operates on one-week cycles. Each cycle begins with a meeting to discuss priorities and time estimates for features. We use Pull Requests on GitHub to conduct code reviews. All engineers are also empowered to push code to production, which we do every day.
The data structure is complex with a lot of objects that need to be computed very fast.
- Contribute to, and have a long-term vision for, the engineering team culture in collaboration with the founders
- Build APIs using server-side code (NodeJS and python)
- Build integrations to various third party cloud applications/web services (SAP, Netsuite etc.)
- Design, architecture multi-Application Authentication solution using SSO and JWT
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack
Working at Ravacan, Inc.
We are a young team determined to disrupt a dusty industry. We are client-focused, we encourage initiatives, we encourage diversity and fun.
Work from Home
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.