Senior Backend Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Shenzhen, 44, China
- Paris, IDF, France
- $100k - $170k
- 0.5% - 2.0%
- Built by experts in sourcing and supply.
- Disrupting how hardware companies source components and collaborate with their international suppliers.
- Well funded seed stage startup headquartered in San Francisco & with offices in Paris & Shenzhen.
- Rapidly growing, loved and adored by industry-leading OEMs and suppliers
We're Looking For
A senior back-end engineer with an excellent track record launching B2B SAAS products. You enjoy taking initiatives and you are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone. You are ambitious & data-driven.
- Contribute to, and have a long-term vision for, the engineering team culture in collaboration with the founders
- Build APIs using server-side code (NodeJS and python)
- Build integrations to various third party cloud applications/web services (SAP, Netsuite etc.)
- Design, architecture multi-Application Authentication solution using SSO and JWT
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack
- Masters Degree
- 6+ years working in web development
- 4-5+ years of related work experience building scalable RESTful APIs.
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience deploying, hosting on AWS (Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront)
- You enjoy taking ownership of tasks and projects
- Ability to quickly understand and work with unfamiliar complex code
- Full professional English proficiency, clear communication is essential for this remote work position
Nice to Have
- Experience in frontend technologies such as Angular/React.
- Experience in data modeling and data pipelines.
- Python/Django qualifications
- Work from anywhere with a remote-friendly team
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company's industry leadership
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Seed-stage equity
- If based in the US: Health insurance
DRY, speed, team, kind, customer-focused, big picture
Ravacan is an equal opportunity employer-led by minorities: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Ravacan, Inc.
We are a collaboration and analytics platform for high-tech manufacturers. We help them source components and manage communication with their international suppleirs.
We are a young team determined to disrupt a dusty industry. We are client-focused, we encourage initiatives, we encourage diversity and fun.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.