- Los Angeles
- Will be proficient at Swift or demonstrated ability to adapt to new languages quickly.
- Is a new graduate who loves to code or has 2+ years building software.
- This person will join the iOS team at the very early stages of the company (as the 5th iOS engineer) and will have all the excitement and accountability that comes from joining a fast growing, well funded, Los Angeles startup (we think it's the best opportunity in LA - check our why us page).
- Our team is made up of the iOS lead of Flipagram, the engineer who launched the Like button, and one of the first ten engineers at Venmo.
- We prioritize learning and teamwork and love giving people the opportunity to champion big challenges and grow into better versions of themselves.
- A great candidate is excited to support the client team's initiatives in messaging, connecting, and local based maps initiatives. They are diligent and designs software architecture in a scalable manner.
- Finally, They believe in Raya’s vision, which is to enrich lives by fostering relationships through quality, in person interactions.
It is our mission to build products that create genuine offline experiences and connection. Our contrarian hypothesis is that you don't need to be single or in your twenties to be inspired by people you meet or by cultivating a curiosity about the world.
We envision a world where you never stop learning from the people and cultures around you.
We came out of beta when we were featured at Vanity Fair's New Establishment summit in 2018 and have grown to 100 cities since.
When you walk in the office, you'll hear Bob Dylan playing lightly in one side and a lego roller coaster set on the other side. You'll hear light, excited chatter coming from the product rooms and maybe even someone on a ripstick zinging by. There are only two meeting rooms, but over 5 couch areas so we really spread out. The environment is warm and open. Team members work in 4x4 standing or regular desk pods and there is a ton of collaboration, unless your headphones are on! We are very transparent and the best ideas win and we are ok asking tough questions and debating product. We value energy givers, reliability, product thinkers and people who are here because the mission of connecting people in the real world excites them.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.