Why Join Reach?
- Disruptive & Transformative Industry
- Visionary Leadership
- Unrivaled Growth Opportunities
- Shape the Future
Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. We are making blockchain mainstream. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are well on our way to becoming the central platform developers around the world use to build on blockchain.
Reach is growing rapidly and just closed its Series A investment round. Over the next several months the company will be prioritizing developer acquisition with the intention of establishing a global and loyal Reach developer network. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of blockchain.
We are looking for passionate, talented, and dedicated individuals to join us on this journey! In addition to believing in Reach’s vision, we actively look for people that embody our core values of Excellence, Integrity, Growth, and Service.
Reach is looking for a ### Senior Haskell Compiler Engineer to help refine and improve Reach’s compiler, runtime, and verification engine. If you have strong technical skills and a passion for all things compiler, then this role could be the one for you. As a compiler engineer, you'll work as part of Reach’s Core Product team to design and implement the defining part of the Reach platform.
- Work on the design and development of the Reach compiler, runtime, and verification engine and serve as the point person within the Core Product team on Reach’s compiler.
- Refactor and optimize Haskell programs for clarity, modularity, scalability and speed.
- Design and implement domain specific languages and solutions with appropriate abstraction to elegantly solve problems.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Expert experience with Haskell
- Experience with standard build tools and version control systems (git).
- Experience in Continuous Delivery (CD) and strong knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as CircleCI and Azure.
- Working knowledge of programming tools, operating systems, and related technologies required.
- Working experience with cloud computing platforms (Docker, OpenStack, AWS) and cloud technologies required.
- Experience with Full knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent debugging skills required.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS).
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Programming experience with Z3
- Experience reasoning about and debugging performance issues in Haskell code.
- Practical experience building large and complex software systems.
- Experience in building compilers or the design of type-systems.
- Knowledge of formal semantics, type systems, and verification techniques.
- Blockchain and/or cryptography experience a huge bonus.
Further, they will also possess the following character traits*
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Self-starter, taking initiative and requiring minimal oversight.
- Ability to recommend solutions.
- Passion for building tools to help engineers while practicing customer empathy.
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks.
- Interest in working with a growing startup where self-agency and the ability to experiment, pivot, deal with ambiguity and work autonomously is essential.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions.
Our Commitment to You
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employee stock-options Flexible work schedule Paid time off Health and dental insurance
Reach is the fastest, safest, and easiest way to build blockchain applications.
We make blockchain development practical. Just like the PC existed before Microsoft and the pocket computer existed before Apple, these technologies didn't become mainstream until they provided a practical way for developers to put applications in the hands of their users. We will be the go-to solution for all Blockchain Development. Not only are we providing an easy way for developers to create their applications, but we are also providing an easy way for them to launch, maintain, and monetize their applications as well.
If you are passionate about blockchain, developer tools, crypto, and/or DeFi come join us!
We value excellence, growth, integrity, and a service mindset. Constant learning, curiosity, and a willingness to take risks and learn from mistakes is core to who we are. Everything we do and every decision we make is with the customer in mind. Reach is fully remote team.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.