Our SRE team supports the growing needs of the company by working collaboratively with multiple teams. We partner with the Product Engineering team to architect, maintain, and improve the reliability and performance of ZenGRC for our growing list of customers in the US and abroad. We are responsible for investing in the technology, processes, and automation to handle the growth of the company and maintain the security and integrity of our customers’ data.
- Get up to speed with our software and systems architecture, including understanding the fundamentals of AWS and Kubernetes
- Maintain documentation (e.g., deployment procedures, disaster recovery, backup procedures, security settings)
- Build and deploy monitoring infrastructure
- Maintain and improve CI/CD infrastructure
- Ensure system integrity, safety, and security of customer data, and security of internal systems
- Plan and execute configuration change operations both at the application and the infrastructure level
- Propose, plan, and execute on ideas and solutions to improve the overall effectiveness of the engineering organization
- Partner with multiple engineering teams to:
- Define Service Level Objects and appropriate availability guarantees for software
- Review architecture for new features and deployment requirements
- Plan capacity, provisioning, and change management
- Understand application security model and plan for mitigating possible threats
Reciprocity is changing the information security (InfoSec) landscape by providing companies an easy-to-use solution for managing compliance. Our team is made up of forward-thinking veterans ready to disrupt the security market, adding talented leaders ready to make legacy enterprise applications a thing of the past.
Our product platform, ZenGRC, is being deployed by some of the world’s leading enterprises such as Workday, Stripe, Airbnb, Alaska Airlines, and Novartis.
Our vision is to deliver a simple SaaS solution for managing compliance, risk, and info-sec related initiatives to large and small enterprises alike, enabling companies to gain faster time-to-value. And you, as a product marketing leader, will play an important part in shaping this future.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.