Senior DevOps Engineer
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
ERP Integrations Engineer
What we're looking for
Recurrency is looking for an ERP Integrations Engineer to be our resident ERP expert. As one of the core members of our engineering team, you will have a wide scope and impact on the architecture of our system. Specifically, you will own the portion of our infrastructure that integrates our product with legacy ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, and Epicor.
- Design and implement scalable integrations with legacy ERP platforms
- Design and implement backend services and APIs to interact with our customers and products
- Implement and improve the data layer for the system, including data storage, batch processing, streaming, and standardization
- Partner with quantitative engineers to conduct data analysis, as well as design and implement ML algorithms to better data creation and management
- Design and implement user flows and frontend features
What you'll bring on Day 1:
- 3+ years SWE experience, building highly-reliable and scaled data or machine learning systems
- An enduring love for and deep expertise in Python
- A deep knowledge of legacy ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, or Epicor)
- Foundation in data structures and algorithms, as well as strong analytical and debugging skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellence in everything you do
- Defaults to action; ships early and often
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to be a part of a feel-good, remote team
Nice-to-haves, which we're sure you'll pick up along the way:
- Experience with Postgres, AWS, ECS, RDS, and Docker
- A working knowledge of machine learning in a business context
Stack: Python, Airflow, Docker, Postgres, Mongo, AWS (ECS, RDS).
About Recurrency, Inc.
Recurrency is building an automated enterprise resource planner (ERP) for distributors. Our platform is a machine learning application that integrates with a legacy enterprise resource planners (ERP) like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, or Epicor, and provides the user with recommendations on how to better buy, manage, price, and sell their inventory. Our customers are wholesalers, ranging from family-owned distributors to the Fortune 500. Despite being a multi-trillion dollar industry, wholesale distribution has a striking lack of software to support even basic operations, with most ERPs dating to the 1990s. Located in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team, we are a well-funded seed-stage startup, backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Lachy Groom, and Y Combinator.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.