- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- $80k - $120k
- 0.010% - 0.015%
What we're looking for
Recurrency is looking for a Frontend Engineer to be our resident genius programmer. As one of the core members of our engineering team, you will have a wide scope and impact on the user experience, from the wireframes through to production, as well as the ability to work on a wide range of interesting problems from day to day.
- Implement and iterate on new features and enhancements in our dashboard
- Partner with our product & design team to design the user flows and features
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize insights for our users
- Work with the backend team to improve the API designs and implementations
What you'll bring on Day 1:
- 2+ years of building highly-performant multi-tenant SPAs, from concept to production
- An enduring love for and deep expertise in React with TypeScript and Redux
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellence in everything you do
- Defaults to action; ships early and often
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to be a part of a feel-good, remote team
Nice-to-haves, which we're sure you'll pick up along the way:
- Experience with visualization libraries like D3, ChartJS, Highcharts, and others
- Experience in and passion for supply chains and ERPs
- A working knowledge of machine learning in a business context
Stack: React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Express, Postgres, Mongo, AWS.
About Recurrency, Inc.
Recurrency is building an automated enterprise resource planner (ERP) for distributors. Our platform is a machine learning application that integrates with a legacy enterprise resource planners (ERP) like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, or Epicor, and provides the user with recommendations on how to better buy, manage, price, and sell their inventory. Our customers are wholesalers, ranging from family-owned distributors to the Fortune 500. Despite being a multi-trillion dollar industry, wholesale distribution has a striking lack of software to support even basic operations, with most ERPs dating to the 1990s. Located in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team, we are a well-funded seed-stage startup, backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Lachy Groom, and Y Combinator.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.