We are looking for people who share our core values of heroism, audacity, curiosity, and excellence to join our team. We are a tight-knit group of engineers, analysts, and business professionals who have organically built a company that monitors more than 8% of the Internet’s public IP space and 40 trillion business communications per year. We've had a huge impact on the Fortune-50 and Government sectors over the past year, so we're looking to grow rapidly while maintaining our culture and diversity.
As a cyber resilience company, we solve security, continuity, regulatory, and efficiency problems for our customers. You’ll help protect the jobs and security of millions of people while working on and advancing novel techniques in computer science. You’ll be connected to everything that’s happening; every developer on the team is responsible for our products’ quality, everyone ships production code, and everyone directly supports the mission.
As a software developer at Redjack, you’ll be responsible for providing technical knowledge and development skills to Redjack’s development teams at all project phases, from ideation to implementation and into production. You’ll help our team to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions and analytics to address our clients’ business resilience, cybersecurity, and digital transformation needs.
We have multiple positions at all experience levels, so whether you’re still new to the industry or you’ve been around a while, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Your job will be to design and build high-quality software and analytics to make businesses more resilient.
- Use technology to solve customer business challenges and execute our mission.
- Apply software development best practices in everything you do, including test-driven development, continuous integration, and DevOps.
- Work as part of a team, collaborate effectively, and communicate continuously.
- Learn new technologies, grow your skills, and learn from others on your team.
- Teach and mentor others so we can make each other better.
What you should have accomplished
We’ll assess your skills and ensure your impact will scale with your ability. What we’re looking for to start:
- You have been building software professionally for at least two years.
- You have made a significant contribution to a software project that leveraged either:
- Systems programming languages like C, C++, Golang, or Rust.
- Applications programming languages like Python, Ruby, Scala, Clojure, or Java.
- You followed modern software development practices, such as unit testing, refactoring, and continuous integration.
- Your software projects involved regular code reviews, collaboration, and engagement with customer stakeholders.
- You have training as an engineering thinker: a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
We are passionate about protecting businesses and people online. We monitor and protect over 8% of the Internet's public IP space and over 40 trillion business communications per year. We built our enterprise analytics platform from the ground up, and it's now used by the majority of critical government networks as well as Fortune-20 multi-national corporations. We have also dedicated our skills to the defense of victims of censorship and exploitation online, enabling freedom of speech for censored political groups and rescues of exploited children. Our work has been featured on national news and international documentary programming.
We pride ourselves on doing things differently. A large percentage of our technical team are women for whom
being the only woman in the room is a distant memory. In a world where tech start-ups come and go, we've been in business for more than twelve years. We've more than doubled our size this year, not by raising investment, but through the success of our customers. If you come to work with us, you won't be given five managers and be the only technical person in the room. You'll be surrounded by experts with whom you share a mission and values.
Our values are heroism, audacity, curiosity, and excellence. Our mission is to protect people online. Will you join us?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.