We are a highly skilled team solving the fundamental problem of empowering a group of people to speak as one - by harnessing their collective intelligence.
The Remesh platform leverages the latest in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to unlock one-to-many conversations, a new communication paradigm.
Why join us?
We are working in a fast paced industry and rapidly growing in revenue, product scope, and team size
We are conducting and using the latest AI and Machine Learning research to create a novel and exciting product
We successfully completed a Series A funding round and continue to increase our YoY revenue.
Engineering at Remesh
Our product organization is split into three teams related to a discrete feature set of our platform. Each team includes 2-3 engineers, 1-2 designers, and a product manager. In addition to the product teams we have a platform engineering team that includes dev ops and security and an R&D team that is focused on AI and Machine Learning research for future product features.
Our teams operate on two week sprints with team members directly involved in feature planning, discovery and prioritization.
Despite the discrete separation of aspects of the product organization, we have a relatively
flat hierarchy. Anyone on any team is encouraged to provide feedback, ideas, and otherwise involve themselves in any aspect of the engineering organization. Regardless of what team we're on, we help each other solve problems, learn new things, and improve.
- We are a small company that faces some of the technical challenges common to very large companies.
- We regularly deal with scalability issues due to the high volume nature of our live sessions.
- We work hard to improve the performance of our statistical and machine learning models.
- We are always reevaluating our architecture and design decisions to make sure we're using the right tools for the job, while being sensitive to maintainability.
We recently scaled up our live conversation architecture from handling hundreds of concurrent users to handling many thousands.
We are preparing to improve our post-session analysis tools to incorporate machine-learning-driven statistical analyses and need to build out backend and frontend pipelines, as well as coherent visualizations of complex data.
We are looking forward to revamping our live conversation platform from the ground up to handle extremely high volumes of WebSocket requests, increased machine learning feature-set, and improved UI/UX
Working at Remesh
Our mission is to give humanity a representative voice by creating the world's most trustworthy approach to engaging and understanding massive groups of people in realtime.
Our philosophy is to empower exceptional people to coordinate at scale in executing the mission. This philosophy drives our value:
- “..empower exceptional people..” → values of: Freedom, Kindness & Trust
- “..coordinate at scale..” → values of: Teamwork, Communication & Trust
- “..executing the mission..” → values of: Altruism, Innovation mindset, Impact & Trust
Work from Home
Well-stocked coffee and snack bar
Pre-tax transportation contribution benefits
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.