- San Francisco, CA, United States
We’re looking for a senior full stack engineer to join the founding team. You will oversee our payments and credit infrastructure and ensure that it allows us to scale our existing business and introduce new products alongside our automated credit terms. You and your Product Management counterpart will work closely with key stakeholders in order to develop a deep understanding of their business needs and translate them into platform features and workflows that allow these teams to operate more efficiently as our business continues to grow in both size and scope. As a member of the team at an early stage, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact in a variety of ways, both with the product and company.
What You'll Do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our finance, risk and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams within Resolve to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Develop technical specifications and decompose the specification into tasks and phases
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality/reviews, performance, and systems design
What We Look For
- Technical: Fluent in full-stack development (we use React + Node)
- Collaborative: Enjoys cross team collaboration especially with product managers and designers
- User-centric: Cares about the details in the user experience
About Resolve Corp
Resolve is the easiest way for B2B merchants to increase customers' buying power via credit lines and Net Payment Terms. Trusted by the world's most innovative companies.
We prioritize getting things done. We love it when team members think strategically about their work.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.