Senior Fullstack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Functional languages
Who you are
You're an entrepreneurial engineer with ambitions beyond just writing code, and you're excited about building engineering into Resource's DNA as one of its earliest engineers.
As one of our earliest non-founding engineers, you’ll own large parts of the software stack and take part in all engineering-related decisions (and business-related ones as well) with the expectation that you’ll grow into a leader at Resource.
You’re no architecture astronaut; you love clean, scalable code but you’re equally addicted to scrappy, rapid feedback and iteration cycles. You have an eye for design and believe the most interesting problems are ones keeping the customer from making progress.
A taste of what you'll do
- Interview, hire and help grow a mission-driven engineering team around you
- Decide on, implement and help enforce software best practices like Agile, CI & testing
- Ship new features to our customer-facing products every day
- Build useful internal tools and automation workflows to help the company run more efficiently
- Whatever you think needs doing…this is your area of expertise!
What you bring to the table
- Passion for moving the recruiting industry forward
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and an outside-of-the-box imagination
- Interest in being more than just 'an engineer' - passion for growing a healthy engineering culture and - developing as an inspiring engineering leader
- Exceptional communication skills -- you convey complex ideas simply and persuasively
- Ability to combine data and imagination to guide engineering decisions
- You love and want to contribute to the business as a whole, not just the software stack
If any of the above piques your interest, we'd love to talk.
We’re a small, passionate team taking up arms against the overwhelming pile of crap that is the recruiting industry today. We believe the recruiting process should be human, enlightening and fun — not a transaction.
We’re challenging the status quo through smarter software driven by data and deep care for the candidate experience.
To help us rethink the industry, we're looking for mission-driven minds to help us tackle challenges in design, engineering, product and growth -- while helping craft a masterful brand, go-to-market strategy, and the soon-to-be face of a brand new market category.
Our ambitions are lofty but our heads are down - we’re building a culture of growth, enjoyment and life-long learning. We’re looking for thoughtful, diverse perspectives to join us along the journey.
Passionate about raising the recruiting standard? We'd love to chat.
As one of Resource’s early hires, you’ll lead and drive your area of the company: hiring, growing and leading your own team — your own way. You’ll have co-founder autonomy, responsibility and respect.
Potential, not credentials
While most companies care more about your credentials than your character, we believe our success depends on your ability to design, build and own a foundational function of the company.
As an early hire, you’ll work 1:1 with an executive coach to develop a personal growth plan to further develop as a leader. We’ll provide help and support in connecting you with thought leaders in your field for advisory and mentorship. It’s our job to ensure you’re constantly learning from the best.
We take our commitments seriously — and you should too.
Here’s our promise to you: - You’ll design your own role that aligns your personal goals with the company’s (and create your own title) - You’ll have the autonomy, responsibility and respect of a co-founder (and be treated like one) - You'll be exposed to every crevasse of the business with freedom to contribute wherever you see fit - You'll make lifelong friends, not colleagues
And your promise to us: - You’re committed to building something bigger than yourself - You’ll help recruit the brightest, hardest working people to join our mission - You have a growth mindset and continually seek feedback, learning and growth - You’re humble, kind and respectful to everyone, whether a teammate or a stranger - You'll lead and commit to helping those around you reach their full potential - You'll take what you learn here with you, for life (that’s how we'll build a legacy) - You’ll be comfortable as the underdog. In fact, you love it.
- Functional languages
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.