- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS Lambda
As our first dedicated Front-End Engineer, you will collaborate closely with the team to develop the Retain user experience and build new UIs that will transform how companies think about their most important resource - time. You will be pioneering how our users view and use our innovative insights, shaping how we approach customer-facing development, and creating amazing user experiences while experimenting with new ideas and taking calculated risks.
It’s an incredible role for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Own UIs (from idea to code) that will delight users by distilling massively complex datasets into digestible and actionable insights.
- Contribute to our design, feature roadmap, and strategic technical decisions.
- Fear no failure, take calculated risks, and experiment with ideas and tech to create the best UX in the industry.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, catered meals, fully funded medical coverage, and more.
- Own significant equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Participate in a thriving and cooperative culture. We host events such as weekly team dinners, monthly team events (e.g. karaoke, Exploratorium, Escape Room, etc), and our annual camping trip “ReTent.”
- Have tons of fun bringing wild ideas to life on multiple Hackdays per quarter!
- Unlimited PTO.
- Limitless learning and career growth opportunities.
- You are a self-starter with a track record of getting things done and thinking strategically.
- You are an awesome person who’s passionate about making an impact and whose values align with ours.
- Easy to get along with. Nice, fun, smart, ethical, and honest.
About Retain AI
Retain.ai makes sense of unstructured data from dozens of systems to help companies understand how they spend time with customers. We realized that most teams don’t have a great set of tools to understand how their time and attention is divided across the systems they use and the customers they work with, so we're building Retain to give companies real-time insight into their work and activities.
We ship incessantly; we value short feedback cycles and customer feedback, so we release early and often.
We believe that almost anything can be improved. We like to work with people who question why things are the way they are and strive to make them, and themselves, better.
We believe in constant growth through fewer rules, more responsibility, and frequent feedback and mentorship.
Above all, we want work to be enjoyable. We don't hire
brilliant jerks - our goal is to build a community of thoughtful team players who are enthusiastic about learning on the fly, sharing their expertise, and getting things done.
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.