- Boston, MA, United States
At Reverie Labs, we’re rethinking drug discovery by building a biotech company that looks and feels like a tech company.
We’re looking for engineers to build the computational platform that generates the next era of life-saving treatments for patients. Our front-end engineers will work side-by-side with our other software engineers, computational chemists, and medicinal chemists to achieve drug discovery objectives. We are looking for a mission-driven individual that is capable of rapidly bringing ideas from 0 to 1 and eager to apply software engineering skills to life-saving cures.
If you enjoy these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
- Designing and developing internal tools using the latest web technologies to enable computational chemists to explore molecular properties.
- Using web frameworks (Django, React, etc) to architect intuitive user interfaces for non-technical users to interact with machine learning software.
- Deploying applications to cloud infrastructure, such as AWS or GCP.
- Owning the full development cycle of a product from ideation to implementation to deployment (of course in collaboration with a team!)
We don’t have a hard set of background requirements, but we most value the following areas:
- Focus on UI/UX: Detail-oriented mindset in developing user experiences. We are looking for developers with an eye for design and interest in working with other scientists to build new tools.
- Collaborative work style: You will work closely with backend engineers, ML engineers, and chemists to design software.
- We are seeking candidates with 3+ years of industry experience, but we are open to exceptional candidates with less formal experience.
- We don’t expect any experience with machine learning or biology/chemistry for this role.
- Most importantly, an eagerness to learn new skills, wear many hats, and work closely with a growing team of people.
Finally, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.
About Reverie Labs
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation—we’re a biotech company that looks and feels like a tech company. We're focused on using machine learning and computational scale to solve challenging problems in cancer drug discovery.
We foster a scrappy, rapid-prototyping mindset to our work. Engineers are encouraged to take time to try bold ideas and seek feedback early and often to improve the quality of the outcome. We don't like reinventing the wheel - drug discovery is already hard enough. Engineers are encouraged to use and contribute to open-source software, allowing us to quickly build solutions and focus on advancing the science of drug discovery.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.