- New York, NY, United States
We are looking for a Machine Learning / Data Engineer to help us improve our data outputs and processes, including deploying & testing new analytics models, collecting and ingesting new data, running experiments to improve accuracy, and much more to ensure a great product that has a meaningful impact on healthcare decisions.
What we’re looking for
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where all technical members are encouraged to participate in and contribute to the business, product, sales, etc.
- Proven experience shipping predictive analytics products and strong familiarity across the data engineering stack, with experience in data science a big plus (e.g., Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Spark, Python, BI tools, and general regression modeling)
- Knowledge of data manipulation for analyses (e.g., including data querying, defining metrics, slicing data) to create and test hypotheses
- Design and run experiments that improve our existing predictive analytics outputs to drive accuracy on doctor data (e.g., practice location, accepted insurances) Build new analytics products and explore existing & new datasets to enable new product launches (e.g., medical claims datasets, non-healthcare data that may be applied)
- Apply predictive learning to processes that currently leverage less advanced mapping and deployment processes
- Scale out our data collection, normalization and modeling efforts to help build a best in class healthcare data platform and help improve our API. To learn more, see: https://ribbon.readme.io/docs
- Manage independent work-streams while also working collaboratively across the entire team (e.g., product, engineering, business)
About Ribbon Health
Ribbon Health is a healthcare data platform. We provide accurate data to healthcare enterprises on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care. Our vision is to ensure that every healthcare decision is cost-effective, convenient, and high-quality. We’re a small team backed by investors we love (e.g., YC, Box Group, SV Angel) and are growing quickly.
We live by six core culture values to ensure Ribbon is and will always be a great place to work. Learn more here: https://www.ribbonhealth.com/about-us
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.