- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Spring MVC
As a Software Engineer on the XRP Ledger team at Ripple, you will contribute to the open source developer ecosystem around the XRP Ledger by developing intuitive and powerful APIs. You will help to advance and improve existing tools and libraries. You will also develop code samples and tools that showcase the XRP Ledger's functionality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with a small, talented, cross-functional team to translate developer needs into new features and capabilities
- Create and maintain tools that can help reduce integration times, and improve the quality and value of developer integrations
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes; prioritize maintainable code and automated testing
- Write reference implementations, sample code and other educational content to help developers to build on the XRP Ledger
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in designing, developing, and delivering software end-to-end, using standards like REST, OAuth, and JSON
- A passion for developing well-architected, reliable web services and APIs with a small, highly focused team
- A track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Passion for digital currency and blockchain technologies
- Experience with multiple programming languages, like Java, Python, Ruby, or C#
- Experience developing distributed systems and components
- You love working on open source software projects
- You want to help make the Internet of Value a reality
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai and Sao Paulo, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world and over 40 in production.
Enterprise Software (SAAS) Blockchain Banking, Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets.
We are all working hard to solve a global problem, we have fun and we work hard, we solve problems and we celebrate. We are always learning.
- Spring MVC
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.