- Istanbul, 34, Turkey
The main function of this role is “backend application programming”, the team is responsible for all aspects of improving how employees work at Rising. Therefore, strong candidates should consider this position as an opportunity to develop additional skills such as product management, software architecture and leadership in digital transformation.
What you are good at?
- Node.js and supporting frameworks, particularly Express.js
- Consuming and authoring web services, REST APIs and micro-services Microsoft Azure Services, especially Cognitive Services such as LUIS and QnAMaker (experience with equivalents in Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform is acceptable) Functional mastery of web service programming (HTTPS, REST APIs, Swagger, OpenAPI, API gateways, supporting libraries, etc.) What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5 or more years in Software Development
- Working awareness of database technology from an application programmer’s perspective
- Transactional proficiency with MongoDB, MySQL, or other common databases
- Common DevOps and software pipeline tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, and Jira
- Interest in or awareness of inner-source development practices
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Rising is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.