- New York
- Google Cloud
River is hiring a full-time, experienced iOS Engineer to help us build the future of real-time search.
This candidate will pair elegant, pixel perfect interfaces and complex animations with seamless, instant-feeling performance. A sense of urgency, a passion for design, and an obsession with performance are all necessary.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic collaborators who love transforming the complex into the simple, obsess over getting it just right, and who deeply appreciate code quality, rapid releases, and continuous refactoring.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an iOS Engineer
- 1+ years of professional experience with production Swift
- Strong understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
- Know the rules (Apple HIG and iOS best practices) and when to violate them
- Deep experience with UI development, especially transitions and animations (e.g. Core Animation)
- Understanding of data persistence, RESTful APIs, MVC and MVVM architectures
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Experience with automation, mobile CI/CD, and unit testing on iOS
- Experience with Auto Layout
- Evidence of delivering consumer facing, mass market, networked, high-performance iOS applications available in the App Store
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements
- Performance profiling with instruments in Xcode
- Experience working with App Store Connect to publish apps to the App Store
- Solid CS fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms, design patterns, and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience collaborating with designers and product managers using tools like GitHub, Sketch, and Origami
We’re on a mission to expand the world’s perspective. We’re integrating smart infrastructure and machine intelligence to reimagine search for a world where information production is faster and real-time results are more important than ever.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.