- New York, NY, United States
- Google Cloud
River is hiring a full-time, experienced DevOps Engineer/SRE to help us build the future of real-time search.
This candidate will gracefully orchestrate a rapid development cycle, with a set of difficult, highly time-sensitive problems, in an industry where speed and performance are paramount.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic collaborators who love taming complex systems at scale. A sense of urgency, deep appreciation for code quality, a passion for continuous integration and delivery, and an obsession with performance are all necessary.
- 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer / SRE
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining large-scale kubernetes infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with distributed database deployment and management
- Experience with and strong opinions on kubernetes-based CI/CD
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 2 years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Background working with ML and Data Science teams to manage the machine learning development lifecycle end-to-end
- Experience facilitating the productionization of machine learning models at scale
We’re on a mission to expand the world’s perspective. We’re integrating smart infrastructure and machine intelligence to reimagine search for a world where information production is faster and real-time results are more important than ever.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.