Full-Time DevOps Engineer at Mission Driven Healthcare Startup
- East Bay (Oakland, Emeryville)
- $110k - $140k
- 0.00% - 0.03%
- Elastic Search
RESPONSIBILITIES -- You will be a core engineer of our early stage team. We work on everything from machine learning, to security, to high performance computing, to IoT devices, to dynamic web apps, etc. Don’t be surprised if you get to touch every system while you work here, often teaming up with other team members on critical work. Some examples of projects you may work on:
- Design and build web apps and production features used by 1000's of patients
- Setup external APIs for a number of different services
- Develop RESTful web service endpoints
- Integrate with machine learning services
- Navigate logs and troubleshoot production issues
- Designing for load spikes with queueing, caching, indexing, etc.
- . . .Plus any awesome ideas you come up with!
About Robin Healthcare
Robin Healthcare's transformative technology is freeing physicians to focus completely on their patients, all while collecting the richest data set in healthcare. The Robin, our proprietary smart-assistant device, is placed in exam rooms helping physicians complete their clinical notes over 2 hours faster. Robin is led by technology and clinical founders with successful exits. Robin Healthcare has raised over $7M from IA Ventures, Social Leverage and Meridian Street.
THE TEAM — PASSIONATE, FUNNY, SMART, HARD-WORKING, BALANCED – Robin is a team of 30 and growing rapidly. We care tremendously about our people. We work hard and make each other better in the process. We are always there to support each other. You will love coming to work each day.
- Elastic Search
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.