- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
We’re looking for talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood’s mobile experience for our customers.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Building smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Core Tech Stack:
- Swift & Objective-C
- UIKit & Auto Layout
- Core Graphics & Core Animation
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.