- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
Join our small and high-impact team. At Robinhood, our web engineers work on two different products: the consumer-facing web product our users love and the operational backbone that powers this and our other Robinhood products.
As a member of our web consumer team, you’ll contribute towards building our first web product, a rich client-side web application that powers the next generation of Robinhood.
As a member of the web operations team, you’ll build core frontend infrastructure and tooling to enable other developers to ship domain-specific applications across the financial industry.
During the interview process, you’ll work with your point recruiter and hiring manager to mutually decide which team best suits both your interests and skills (web operations or consumer web).
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Architecting new consumer features and reusable UI paradigms using ReactJS
- Leading the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution
- Building and testing products to support Robinhood’s brokerage operations
- Collaborating with brokerage and market specialists to rapidly iterate on the product
- Designing frameworks and tools that empower other developers
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Passion for supporting power user and building developer tools
- Familiarity with Python/Django and Go (bonus points)
Core tech stack
- Redux + Redux Saga
- Babel + Webpack + Sassy CSS (SCSS)
- Django and Go on the backend
Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.