- SQL Server
· Hands-on lead engineer
· Duties: oversee 3-5 member software development squad; make architectural decisions; own delivery of projects; run code reviews; divide and delegate large projects into small units of work
· Remote OK anywhere in USA or Canada
· 8 years experience as a hands-on software developer, in any language
· 4 years experience as a hands-on tech lead
· 2 years experience being responsible for architectural decisions
· Fluent in React, Node, and AWS, or willing to learn
· Experience in high-scale production systems
· Clear, concise written/verbal communication
· Likes to roll-up sleeves, gets in the weeds, and deliver high quality code daily
· SPA architecture
· Frontend: React, Redux
· Backend: Node
· Data stores: SQL Server, Elasticsearch
· Cloud: AWS
About Rocket Auto
Rocket Auto is helping manufacturers and dealers provide a better customer service experience and sell more cars. We’re reimagining the car shopping experience by incorporating the same amazing customer service that you’d expect from Rocket Mortgage®, with an inventory of vehicles that you’re actually interested in purchasing. We aim to empower clients to confidently buy and sell vehicles through an online marketplace that is supported by award-winning customer service.
Our culture is based on 20 philosophies that we call “ISMs.”
Each one shares how we can succeed and what we value. Our ISMs unite us around a culture of excellence.
This is how we leave our mark. This is how we create an impact. This is how we change the industry.
- SQL Server
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.