Software Engineer: Platform Infra - Kubernetes
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with few years of hands on experience with Kubernetes. For detailed job description, please refer to https://www.rubrik.com/en/company/careers/departments/job.2521883.1929
Rubrik, the leading cloud data management company for the modern enterprise, delivers instant application availability for recovery, search, cloud, and development. Customers benefit from Rubrik’s market-leading Cloud Data Management platform that offers simplicity, instant data access, app-mobility, policy-driven automation, ransomware protection, and analytics —all at scale. Rubrik is growing rapidly as we work to solve challenging problems in some of the largest and most complicated environments in the world. Building software that scales while maintaining UI simplicity requires rigorous thinkers. In the UI stack, we are putting architecture in place that enables the product teams to iterate fast, and build quickly while keeping high UX quality. We are also building innovative data applications, like Data Classification, Predictive Analytics and more.
In order to give you a sense of Rubrik’s engineering culture, here are our key tenets.
• Obsess About Customer Satisfaction. Everything we do needs to be towards delighting our customers. We like to always think from customers’ point of view and try not to make decisions based on developer convenience. We pride ourselves on handling customer bugs with extreme diligence. We aim to offer a high level of supportability and diagnosability and try to never break compatibility commitments.
• Own Your Own Destiny. Our Product + Development + Support teams own the product end-to-end and deliver projects adherent to our “definition of done” principles.
• Be Proactively Transparent. Prioritize, collaborate and be proactive with communication on status and progress. Be open: freely share analysis, design, and roadmaps.
• Never Punt. Our engineers own issues and drive progress by doing closed-loop analysis. We value engineers that are capable of debugging and root-causing hard issues. If a handoff is needed, the next team is informed on the issue and why it landed with them.
• Be Data Driven. Whenever possible or practical, make decisions based on data and metrics.
• Just Do It for Excellence. Strive for continuous improvement, leaving things better than you found them.
• Be Curious. Ask questions!
• Welcome Peer Review. We aim to collaborate without preconceptions.
• Celebrate Wins and Acknowledge Excellence. High five, #shout-out to teams and team members.
• Prioritize The Team. Removing roadblocks for our teammates is the most effective way to increase bandwidth. For example delivering timely and high quality code reviews are as important as writing code.
We are looking for teammates who are motivated by our challenges!
- Relentless Never give up. Get creative and execute with extreme focus and determination
- Integrity Have high moral standards. Do what you say, and say what you do - even when no one is watching. Expect the same of others
- Velocity Move fast. Be decisive and have a strong sense of urgency
- Excellence Leave things better than you found them. Do your life’s best work and leave your mark
- Transparency Be extremely open and collaborative. Share information with others to drive smarter decisions and engender trust
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.