- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies Strong sense of web design.
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React or AngularJS.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with backend technology such as GraphQL, Scala and Go
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid (public+private) cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
We are passionate about innovating and bringing intuitive UI and UX to enterprise. We strive to push the boundaries of design and bring a world-class user experience to every business in the world. Our team of engineers is focused on bringing cutting-edge front-end technologies and design patterns to power our products.
Rubrik is the fastest growing enterprise company in the Billion Dollar League backed by top Silicon Valley investors Greylock, Lightspeed, and Khosla Ventures.
Check out our blog on engineering growth and mentorship: https://medium.com/life-rubrik
- Relentless Never give up. Get creative and execute with extreme focus and determination
- Integrity Have high moral standards. Do what you say, and say what you do - even when no one is watching. Expect the same of others
- Velocity Move fast. Be decisive and have a strong sense of urgency
- Excellence Leave things better than you found them. Do your life’s best work and leave your mark
- Transparency Be extremely open and collaborative. Share information with others to drive smarter decisions and engender trust
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.