- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies Strong sense of web design.
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React or AngularJS.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with backend technology such as GraphQL, Scala and Go
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
Rubrik, the Multi-Cloud Data Control™ Company, enables enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and clouds. Rubrik delivers a single, policy-driven platform for data recovery, governance, compliance, and cloud mobility. For more information, visit https://www.rubrik.com/ and follow @rubrikInc on Twitter.
At Rubrik, you’re our most valuable asset. The impact of each and every employee is at the heart of our business. That is one of the reasons why we were named a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company!
OUR TECHNOLOGY: Come work for a company that is solving the most critical enterprise challenges for the future of business. Rubrik’s award-winning Cloud Data Management products include ransomware recovery, cloud, and automation solutions.
"[Rubrik] allowed us to create an IT environment focused on innovation rather than maintenance. In terms of ingenuity and operational efficiency, it was clear that Rubrik was in line with how we think next-gen technologies should run.” - Peter Dunn, Director of Infrastructure, Lamar Advertising
- Relentless Never give up. Get creative and execute with extreme focus and determination
- Integrity Have high moral standards. Do what you say, and say what you do - even when no one is watching. Expect the same of others
- Velocity Move fast. Be decisive and have a strong sense of urgency
- Excellence Leave things better than you found them. Do your life’s best work and leave your mark
- Transparency Be extremely open and collaborative. Share information with others to drive smarter decisions and engender trust
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.