- New York, NY, United States
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to help us build new interfaces for content creation. The best fit for this role has an eye for good design and smooth interactivity, strives to write clean and maintainable code, and has a deep interest in the future of creative tools and browser technologies. You’ll be working closely with our design team as well as the backend team to implement new features for the Runway application, as well as participating in user research sessions to understand how Runway is being used by creators across the world.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, React, and modern web UI development frameworks.
- Expertise in building robust and accessible web interfaces.
- Ability to profile and optimize web applications, with a deep understanding of developer tools of different browsers.
- Understanding of best practices for modern web application development, as well as continuous integration and deployment.
- Deep interest in the landscape of creative tools and ability to emphasize with creators.
- Ability to rapidly prototype solutions and iterate on them with tight product deadlines.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.
Runway is inventing tools that empower anyone to tell stories in ways that weren't possible before. We are taking recent advancements in computer graphics, deep learning, and the web to push the boundaries of creativity and in turn, lower the barriers of content creation; unfastening a new wave of storytelling.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.