- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Google Cloud Platform
You'll love working with us if this resonates with you:
You want to build something that you love – not only the code but the product that it creates. It's important for you to feel like the product solves real problems for people in a way that makes them happy. You want to see people use what you've built and smile because they feel like you solved their problem in a way that brings them joy.
Not only do you want the product to be something you love; you also want to love the team you work with. You want to feel like every single person adds something to the team, that you can rely on them to help you grow, and that you can help them grow. You want to work with people who are constantly learning, and get fired up when they have a problem to solve regardless of the domain.
If you're thinking
YES! then please reach out :)
We're an early-stage startup looking to change how businesses everywhere interact with their financials. There are a ton of problems to solve, and we're looking for great people to help us solve them. As an early engineer on the team, you'll play a part in shaping not just the software, but the whole company. We're looking to build a great product first and foremost by building a fantastic team.
We're building a consumer-grade social product that reinvents how business financials are presented through modern design and engineering. By bringing clarity, power, and speed to financial data, we help every team become more aligned on the entire business so they can collaborate to make better decisions, faster.
We believe there is an opportunity to create a paradigm shift in how financial data is used at businesses to create more awareness, ownership, and smarter decision-making. Many businesses think about finance as just accounting, but we believe there is a huge opportunity to transform this to be about investing smarter.
Below are the values we share as a team, so if you like these, you may enjoy working here. (And if you don't like them, please tell us what we're missing in our thinking!)
• We value Clarity, even at the expense of verbosity — clear, transparent, frequent communication that is delivered and received with equanimity.
• We value Trust, even at the expense of comfort — we build and maintain trust through meeting our commitments, courageously delivering direct and empathetic feedback, steel-manning opposing points of view, and recognizing that we are all here to continuously grow.
• We value Craftsmanship, even at the expense of speed — we move quickly, but we also build on top of strong foundations. We seek to build the best products with the best people, and our bar is continually being raised.
• We value First Principled, Systems Thinking, even at the expense of time — we invent and innovate in a changing world through diligent, focused thinking. We will understand why things are the way they are in the world, but our default assumption is that there is always room for improvement or reinvention.
• We value Responsiveness, even at the expense of efficiency — customers expect a product that is fast, a company that is responsive to their needs, and those are best delivered by a team that is responsive to each other.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.