Full Stack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.010% - 0.015%
Sagetap Inc is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our mission of creating the gig-economy for enterprise software expertise. Sagetap is a fast-growing research platform, connecting product teams at companies like Red Hat, VMware, and New Relic with ideal end-users and buyers to rapidly validate product strategy, GTM strategy, and competitive strategies directly with non-customers. You will be joining a team of highly motivated entrepreneurs who are committed to shipping high-quality experiences to some of the largest organizations in the world.
Before we jump into specifics, just know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Sagetap is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Looking for someone who:
- Has deep technical experience in design, implementation, and support of core back end, front end, customization, and database services that are highly reliable, flexible, and scalable.
- Is excited by creating a new product for the enterprise software community.
- Cares about delivering best-in-class products and experiences - not features
- Drives frontend initiatives to ensure a high-quality user experience
- Leads architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Values teamwork and is willing to mentor and manage offshore resources.
- Is excited by the thought of recruiting, building, and mentoring an engineering team from the ground up. At Sagetap we rise by lifting others.
- 8+ years total software engineering experience; comfortable leading and managing widely distributed teams (Geography and Time)
- Experience with enterprise software customer needs.
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts with an eye towards details
- Thorough understanding of AWS, Kotlin, PostgreSQL or other SQL databases
- Experience with full-text search systems (we use ElasticSearch) and data analytics
- Experience with React.js and its core principles
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS3 and consuming REST APIs
- Proficiency with Twilio is a major plus
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high-quality software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- Experience working remotely
- Experience building a two-sided service marketplace (Upwork, Toptal, etc)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional Development and Career Growth
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Sagetap is a fast-growing research platform, connecting product teams at companies like Red Hat, VMware, and Sumo Logic with highly vetted end-users and buyers of the latest emerging technologies to rapidly validate product strategy. You will be joining a team of highly motivated entrepreneurs who are committed to shipping high-quality experiences to some of the largest organizations in the world.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.