- San Francisco
- $150k - $250k
- 0.5% - 2.0%
- Build the most awesome hardware debugging platform in the world
- End-to-end ownership of customer-facing features
- Ship customer-facing features every week
- Opportunity to learn hardware, C++, Machine Learning, GraphQL, WebGL, etc.
The tech stack is primarily React, Redux, Typescript, and Electron, with a super-high performance C++17 backend. This is not a typical single page application - it is much more challenging and overlaps with skills from 3D/gaming, mobile, full-stack web, and ML.
The application itself is a developer tool for electrical design engineers. Electrical dev tools are way behind those in the software world, and the bar to be #1 is relatively low. Help us crush the bar!
About Saleae, Inc.
We build tools that make debugging hardware a joy.
Electrical engineers, hardware hackers, and students use our tools to record, visualize, and analyze electrical signals - so they can easily understand, debug, and optimize the behavior of their firmware, FPGA code, and electrical circuits.
We started in a garage and soldered the first products by hand; we've build a loyal following and great team, and now it's time to bring things to the next level. Let's talk!
We're self-funded, profitable, well-loved, and used by engineers at Tesla, SpaceX, Apple, Google, and essentially every other hardware manufacturer on the planet.
- Laser focus
- Move fast & break things; default to action
- Intensely care about the product and customer
- If the schedule's long, it's wrong; If the design is complicated, it's wrong
- Best idea wins; super collaborative, open
- Total end-to-end ownership
- Immediate feedback
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.