Front-End Engineer (React/React Native)
- Manchester, ENG, United Kingdom
- London, ENG, United Kingdom
- Leeds, ENG, United Kingdom
- Bristol, ENG, United Kingdom
- Birmingham, ENG, United Kingdom
- React Native
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a front-end engineer (React/React Native) with an eye for UI/UX design to work remotely. You’ll be joining at a pivotal time, we’ve recently closed our first round of investment and are laser-focused on nailing product-market fit. This role will provide you with a great amount of accountability and opportunity to showcase your talent, whilst growing with the company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building the front-end products (web and mobile) to help find product-market fit
- Collaborate closely with product on new feature design for mobile and web
- Collaborate closely with backend engineering and third-party APIs to solve complex problems
- Be involved in the UX design process, from wireframes and prototypes to implementation and release (measure and learn)
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistency throughout the apps
- Baking in quality through thorough automated testing
- Defining engineering processes and standards for a growing company
- Contributing to product and technology decisions
- Rapidly iterating on products in a fully-remote but tight-knit product team
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Deep understanding of React and React Native
- Experience building responsive websites
- Experience building React Native mobile apps (Android / iOS)
- Experience setting up test automation
- Modern web stack experience
- Proficiency with Figma
- Comfortableness with ambiguity
- Bonus: Ability to pick up new technologies and work at all levels of the stack when required
About Sapien Health
Sapien makes it easier for people to mentally and physically prepare for surgery, and recover safely.
We remotely coach patients through their surgery by combining personalised digital guidance, smart connected devices, and access to an expert health coach for a human touch when the patient needs it.
The Sapien approach helps to deliver better clinical and financial outcomes, whilst providing a better experience for patients.
Quite simply, we are built on (1) hard work, (2) collaboration and (3) customer obsession.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.