- New York
- $100k - $175k
- 0.05% - 0.15%
- React Native
Senior Web/Mobile React Engineer
If you love big problems, making a real positive impact, and having strong ownership of the experience of the products you touch -- this is the role for you.
We are looking for a senior level UI Engineer who has a strong design-minded UX visual taste. You are capable of rapidly building and iterating on web and mobile experiences in React and React Native, shipping products used by tens of thousands of users each day.
We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter who loves to work directly with product and design.
To be Successful, You Need:
- Strong self-starter and extremely organized.
- Insane curiosity across a wide array of topics. You must enjoy learning and teaching others; shared knowledge is important.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English.
- Ability to demonstrate strong design and UX taste through a portfolio of personal work.
- Ability to “fill in the blanks” in a static design to build a delightfully responsive experience without strong/detailed direction.
- Ability to communicate well-informed opinions through simple design.
- Expert in React and React Native.
- Computer Science and/or design background.
- Ability to convert static Figma, Sketch or PSD to a pixel-perfect design.
Bonus (Preferred but not required):
- Competency with AWS and Docker.
- Experience following standard Agile processes on Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence).
- Experience with Realm and/or Redux Store (or any other React Native local storage library).
- Ability to record and edit compelling videos of a prototype.
- Previous experience with front end testing (Enzyme or Selenium).
Saturn is a New York based consumer technology company building community around the calendar. Starting in high schools, Saturn helps students manage complex schedules, share their schedules with others, and engage socially.
The app offers a real-time view of your schedule, allows you to share your schedule and view those of others, and is being developed to include a variety of social features. We are passionate about changing the way that people keep time.
We are currently live at more than 100 schools, have tens of thousands of users, and are funded by some of the nation’s top venture investors. We are growing our user base and team quickly and are excited to share openings on our engineering team.
In short: we work very hard, and have an even better time. While we are well capitalized, we value scrappiness and have a get-sh*t-done attitude across the company. We love having fun while working, blasting music and as a team love late night work sessions. We are on a very fast moving adventure, good ideas can (and should) come from everyone, regardless of your role. We are a flat org, value collaboration, ambition, hard work, honesty, and lightheartedness.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.