Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
Sayari is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. The Infrastructure team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Software Engineering & Data Science teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
What You Will Do: As a member of Sayari's engineering team, you will develop and test infrastructure automation, working cross-functionally to execute and improve development plans. Our Cloud Infrastructure Engineers participate in cloud computing environment build-outs, software installation, maintenance and support, including but not limited to, patches, fixes, end-of-life preparation, and upgrades. In addition, you will oversee and/or conduct configuration management, security and performance monitoring, incident response, and troubleshooting.
What You Will Need:
- At least 3 years experience with Linux, Windows, and AWS/GCP
- 2+ years of experience with servers, platform sizing, and infrastructure
- Solid experience working with multiple databases, for example: Cassandra, Postgres, or Elasticsearch
- Experience with Docker, and container orchestration
- Experience working collaboratively with git
What We Would Like:
- Experience with, or desire to learn, Kubernetes
- Familiar with AWS
Who You Are:
- Strong process-oriented self-starter, with impeccable organizational skills
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture - your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and a variety of other benefits.
Sayari Graph is the first purpose-built tool for navigating the complexity of global corporate ownership and commercial relationships. This provides a complete picture of customers, vendors, and third-parties, while maintaining provenance back to primary source documents.
Graph can be delivered as a cloud application with an intuitive user interface, REST API, data subscription, or on-premise.
All of our current openings are remote
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in a startup environment. A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.