- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
Sayari is looking for an Information Technology Specialist to join our Washington, DC office. The person in this role will work closely with Sayari’s Operations team, and will be responsible for setting up, managing and troubleshooting the technology systems that the business uses to maintain computers and software networks. Their duties will include responding to hardware and software problems. The IT Specialist will maintain and improve the technical systems of a company to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Implement security measures - own company’s cybersecurity strategy
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements - SOC2 Audit
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
- Implement and coordinate all device management
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating technology
- Developing protocols for the use of IT across departments & projects
- Manage relationships with vendors
Sayari Graph is the first purpose-built tool for navigating the complexity of global corporate ownership and commercial relationships. This provides a complete picture of customers, vendors, and third-parties, while maintaining provenance back to primary source documents.
Graph can be delivered as a cloud application with an intuitive user interface, REST API, data subscription, or on-premise.
All of our current openings are remote
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in a startup environment. A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.