Senior Data Engineer - Cassandra / Elasticsearch
- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
Sayari is looking for a mid-level to senior Data Engineer to join our Software Engineering team located in Washington, DC. The Software Engineering team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Data Science team as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
What You Will Do: As a member of Sayari's engineering team, you will work to maintain existing ETL pipelines and add additional pipelines to implement new features. These pipelines terminate in several different databases including Apache Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Postgres, and Tigergraph (a cutting edge in-memory graph database). In addition to developing pipelines, you'll contribute to the design of the database schemas to ensure that data can be efficiently retrieved by the application.
What You Will Need:
- Strong experience with any two of: Python, Java, Scala
- 2+ years of experience designing and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Experience with data orchestration frameworks like Apache Airflow
- Solid experience working with multiple databases, for example: Cassandra, Neo4J, or Elasticsearch
- Experience working on a cloud platform like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience working collaboratively with git
What We Would Like:
- Experience with, or interest in, graph databases
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Who You Are:
- Strong process-oriented self-starter, with impeccable organizational skills
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture - your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and a variety of other benefits.
Sayari Graph is the first purpose-built tool for navigating the complexity of global corporate ownership and commercial relationships. This provides a complete picture of customers, vendors, and third-parties, while maintaining provenance back to primary source documents.
Graph can be delivered as a cloud application with an intuitive user interface, REST API, data subscription, or on-premise.
All of our current openings are remote
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in a startup environment. A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.