Senior Full Stack Developer
- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
Senior Full Stack Developer
Sayari is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Software Engineering team. The team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Design & Product teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
Our platform is built on Postgres, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and Tigergraph, with multiple services managed by Kubernetes, all fronted by multiple browser clients. We need your help to build, test, and deploy features across this stack to allow users to explore a large knowledge graph sourced from hundreds of millions of structured and unstructured records from over 150 countries and 30 languages. Along the way, you'll have the chance to contribute to our growing library of open source work, such as our WebGL-powered network visualization library Trellis.
What You Will Need
- At least five years programming web-based applications
- Experience with backend web development and architecting REST APIs
- Experience working with frontend frameworks such as React
- Comfortable working in a cloud environment such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience conducting code reviews and unit testing
What We Would Like
- Experience with Typescript
- Track record of effectively working with product managers, designers, and data science teams
- Experience working with graph-based APIs like GraphQL or Falcor
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Postgres and Cassandra
Who You Are
- Strong process-oriented self-starter
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer
- A dedicated budget for training and conferences
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation and benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, company equity, quarterly performance-based bonuses, commuter benefits, 401K matching, and generous vacation
The salary range for this position is $130,000 - $170,000
Sayari Graph is the first purpose-built tool for navigating the complexity of global corporate ownership and commercial relationships. This provides a complete picture of customers, vendors, and third-parties, while maintaining provenance back to primary source documents.
Graph can be delivered as a cloud application with an intuitive user interface, REST API, data subscription, or on-premise.
All of our current openings are remote
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in a startup environment. A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.