Senior Full Stack Developer
- Washington, D.C., DC, United States
Sayari is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Software Engineering team located in Washington, DC. The Software Engineering team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Design & Product teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
We need your help to build, test, and deploy features across the full stack of our application allowing users to explore a dynamic and meaningful graph of entities and relationships sourced from hundreds of millions of structured and unstructured records from over 150 countries and 30 languages. Along the way, you'll have the chance to contribute to our growing library of open source work, for example our WebGL-powered network visualization library Trellis: sayari-analytics.github.io/trellis.
What You Will Need:
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React, and visualization libraries like D3 and Pixi.js
- Experience integrating with REST-based API services
- Comfortable working in a cloud environment (GCP/AWS)
- Experience conducting code reviews and unit testing Typescript
- Experience in source code version control, preferably with GitHub
What We Would Like:
- Track record of effectively working with product managers, designers, and data science teams
- Experience working with graph-based APIs like GraphQL or Falcor
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Postgres and Cassandra
Who You Are:
- Strong process-oriented self-starter, with impeccable organizational skills
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and a variety of other benefits.
Sayari Graph is the first purpose-built tool for navigating the complexity of global corporate ownership and commercial relationships. This provides a complete picture of customers, vendors, and third-parties, while maintaining provenance back to primary source documents.
Graph can be delivered as a cloud application with an intuitive user interface, REST API, data subscription, or on-premise.
All of our current openings are remote
Limitless growth and learning opportunities in a startup environment. A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.