- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Apache Spark
- Have a good understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Experience with responsive CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Knowledge of best practices & patterns for large scale Responsive Single Page Applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience with GIT version control system.
- Nice to have: asynchronous programming using RxJS.
- Nice to have: data-visualization tools like C3, D3JS, AmCharts.
- Nice to have: application state management using Redux.
ScaleMonk helps mobile-first companies scale distribution while maintaining a target return. By collecting post-install data from its clients, ScaleMonk is able to optimize in real-time the ad spend that goes to different campaigns across hundreds of mobile advertising channels.
Teamwork: We work together as a team and the team succeeds together. Building anything of meaningful scale is a team sport. We only succeed if we have the same goal and work together to reach that goal
Reward and Recognition: The members of the team have an impact. Your accomplishments will be noticed and appreciated.
Customer Focus: We succeed by providing value to our customers. Results matter. We execute better and provide better value than our competitors.
Simplicity and Elegance: Good solutions are no more complicated than they need to be. At Scalemonk, we find the right tool for the job and are always looking for a better solution
- Apache Spark
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.