- San Francisco, CA, United States
As a backend engineer at Scratch, you and your team will work on high-stakes engineering challenges that will shape the future of loan servicing and debt. What's at stake? Scratch aims to be the source of truth for trillions of dollars, which means we must take high-quality engineering seriously. It's crucial that our novel platform ensures accuracy and precision on non-trivial math down to seven decimal places with zero data loss or security compromises.
What you'll do:
- Build out complex products and features for our proprietary loan servicing platform
- Be intellectual curious and honest - we're a
first principles engineering team
- Challenge norms and assumptions - be convincible and require convincing
- Take ownership of your domain, sweat the details, and be proud your work
Americans hold 13.5 trillion dollars in debt, but the experience of paying off that debt is terrible. Scratch is here to change that! We’re working with banks and lenders to manage the entire repayment lifecycle of a loan and to help borrowers understand, manage, and repay their loans. This is a massive ($60B/year) industry that is in desperate need of an overhaul.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.