- New York, NY, United States
- Ruby on Rails
Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Product Engineering is seeking talented, motivated, ambitious Software Engineers with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. We are a high performance team that seeks to maintain a culture of fulfilling work, enjoying the people you work with and delivering on world changing products during a hyper growth phase. Candidates that are looking to grow quickly, take ownership of features, and work collaboratively across teams will find tremendous success here.
- Build high quality software applications across multiple channels including web, mobile, back-end and front-end
- Write tests across unit, integration and UI layers to ensure features work as designed and expectation
- Work closely with Product, Program and Design teams to bring products to market
- Minimum of 4 years coding experience. Ruby on Rails, React and MySQL a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to reason through code; both verbal and written
- Start up experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and total rewards.
We offer genetic testing products and we combine them with digital health insights software. Check us out at sema4.com
The following list is our engineering values. We seek to create a culture that abides by this values.
Quality is Paramount Continuous Improvement Ownership Mindset Transparent and Open Trust and Accountability Ask Questions Incredible Teamwork
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.