- $93k - $180k
- 0.05% - 0.10%
- React Native
We are looking for a senior software engineer to help build our product that is used by millions of families searching for senior living and care every year.
- You must be an experienced developer that is comfortable owning features with minimal oversight.
- You will produce high quality code with independence and proficiency within Seniorly’s cross functional engineering team.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Advanced skill level in React.
- Advanced skill level in modern web technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs.
- Advanced knowledge of distributed systems, queues, system resilience.
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD ways.
- Advanced knowledge in BDD and e2e testing.
- Experience with several Agile methodologies.
- Intermediate skill level in Golang
- Advanced skill level in react-native, mobile app development.
- Experience with real time APIs and Push Notifications.
We are looking for someone who can jump right in with our team. Our stack runs on Golang and Node applications on AWS infrastructure. We use React as our front-end framework, and our data is stored in Postgres and Redis. We use circle-ci for our CI. Our team is remote and some of us are based in San Francisco. This position can be remote in the US. We use a mixture of agile methodologies and we release bi-weekly.
Seniorly’s mission is to connect our aging citizens with a home to love. We do this by providing a personalized experience built on industry expertise and powerful technology.
Family comes first. Grow into a bigger family by serving millions of families.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.