- Los Angeles
- Azure Cloud
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer with full-stack experience to create complex distributed solutions. Currently, the tools we are utilizing include React, TypeScript, GraphQL, .NET Core, MySQL, Docker, and Kubernetes.
This role is for a motivated team player that is comfortable with ambiguity and helping to define processes as we learn and grow. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Technology.
- Hands-on software development on a cross-functional team building complex distributed systems
- Ensure high-quality code with automated tests and monitoring
- Mentor other software engineers to drive engineering excellence and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar degree and 8+ years of relevant professional experience or 12+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience building and deploying a full-stack web application using an agile software development lifecycle
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience architecting decoupled highly-available systems
- Able to understand business needs and how technology can best support those needs, taking into consideration user experience
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, microservices, containerization, relational and time-series databases, and a breadth of tech stacks and development tools
We develop products and experiences that inspire you to grow well. Our sustainable farms and modern wellbeing retreats support our mission to help people live richer, longer lives.
Sensei has a culture that values individual growth and wellbeing.
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.