- San Francisco, CA, United States
As an Infrastructure Engineer at SentiLink, you will be responsible for growing and improving our core technical infrastructure. You will be at the frontlines for production issues and work closely with other engineers to design robust, scalable solutions.
- Support testing and CI/CD frameworks
- Develop automation and monitoring systems
- Design and build ETL pipelines
- Contribute to the monitoring, stability, and security of existing tools
- Work with the security team to ensure our data is secure at all times
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Demonstrable technical skills with languages and tools such as Python, Go, SQL
- Experience managing production environments and databases
- Bonus for experience with: orchestration tools such as Docker and k8s; host, network and account security in a VPC
- Work culture that gives you the time, space, and support required to build great things
- Awesome co-workers and cool team activities (go-karting, scuba diving, blacksmithing, etc.)
- Insurance (medical/dental/vision) for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
SentiLink is building the modern identity bureau and bringing consumer identity into the 21st century. As the world shifts online, both individuals and institutions are increasingly exposed to new vectors of fraud. To tackle this complex and evolving problem, SentiLink verifies identities in real-time using proprietary clustering technology and the latest machine learning techniques. Our platform enables companies to provide their customers with a frictionless identity verification experience while stopping fraud before it occurs.
SentiLink is the leader in preventing synthetic fraud, an emerging fraud vector in which fraudsters open financial accounts under nonexistent people. Our partners include top-ten US banks, fintechs, and alternative lenders.
Follow-through | Whatever it takes | Deep understanding
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.