- San Francisco
As a Platform Engineer at SentiLink, you will develop the core backend undergirding the modern identity bureau. You will ship complex projects to take on an evolving problem. This includes building our public-facing APIs and products as well as designing and constructing our internal data schemas and pipelines.
- Be responsible for designing and building across the backend tech stack, from the API layer through infrastructure
- Write code that is fast, simple, reliable, and easy to extend and maintain
You Should Have
- Demonstrable technical skills with backend languages and tools such as Python, Go, SQL, Docker, k8s
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Experience working with SQL DB's
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Frontend experience
- Extremely good at at least one thing
- Relevant experience in or a deep understanding of the fintech/financial services/lending/insurance industries or identity solutions
SentiLink is building the modern identity bureau and bringing consumer identity into the 21st century. As the world shifts online, both individuals and institutions are increasingly exposed to new vectors of fraud. To tackle this complex and evolving problem, SentiLink verifies identities in real-time using proprietary clustering technology and the latest machine learning techniques. Our platform enables companies to provide their customers with a frictionless identity verification experience while stopping fraud before it occurs.
SentiLink is the leader in preventing synthetic fraud, an emerging fraud vector in which fraudsters open financial accounts under nonexistent people. Our partners include top-ten US banks, fintechs, and alternative lenders.
Follow-through | Whatever it takes | Do something smart
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.