- San Francisco
SentiLink is looking for our first Engineering Manager - a foundational leader to help manage our technical team and drive the development of our products. We believe engineering teams operate best when supported by managers who empower individuals and provide direction on technical output. This translate to having tremendous impact on and ownership of our engineering organization, our company, and our tech platform - and helping to shape them as we grow and develop.
- Work closely with senior leadership and our tech team to roadmap product development and other projects
- Lead technical projects through planning, implementation, testing, and deployment into production
- Design and build across the tech stack, from UI through infrastructure
- Put in place best practices, and lead by example
- Mentor and develop our engineers
- Help with recruiting, and the design and implementation of new programs (ex. internships)
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 2+ years management or leadership experience
- Proven leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, and experience managing diverse teams
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, launching, and maintaining complex systems
- Work culture that gives you the time, space, and support required to build great things
- Awesome co-workers and cool team activities (go-karting, scuba diving, blacksmithing, etc.)
- Insurance (medical/dental/vision) for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
SentiLink is building the modern identity bureau and bringing consumer identity into the 21st century. As the world shifts online, both individuals and institutions are increasingly exposed to new vectors of fraud. To tackle this complex and evolving problem, SentiLink verifies identities in real-time using proprietary clustering technology and the latest machine learning techniques. Our platform enables companies to provide their customers with a frictionless identity verification experience while stopping fraud before it occurs.
SentiLink is the leader in preventing synthetic fraud, an emerging fraud vector in which fraudsters open financial accounts under nonexistent people. Our partners include top-ten US banks, fintechs, and alternative lenders.
Follow-through | Whatever it takes | Deep understanding
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.