- New York, NY, United States
At Seven Eight Capital, we take a scientific approach to applying the latest research, made possible with top-notch technology and years of market experience, to produce superior returns.
We are a hedge fund built on technology; over 90% of our employees write code on a daily basis. Producing cutting-edge trading infrastructure and algorithms requires a tightly integrated team where researchers need to understand code, and software engineers need to understand the models.
Our scientific and programmatic approach to trading requires the ability to continually assess and reassess trading strategies and simulations. As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing internal tools used to analyze trading strategies and view current performance metrics.
- Design, develop, test and maintain software which promotes an intuitive UX
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance software for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate with and extend existing web service APIs
- Manage project deliverables and priorities, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- 3+ years front end development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with React and redux frameworks
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Familiarity with front end workflows and build tools, e.g. Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt
- Familiarity with the entire web stack, including web services and protocols
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements -Linux/Docker skills
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, S3) a plus
- Experience with Python, including Django and pandas a plus
About Seven Eight Capital
We are quantitative proprietary/hedge fund that uses modern computer science techniques and tools to build an automated trading system. We have an open and collaborative work environment so we can learn from each other. We are open to almost all technology if it helps us accomplish our goals and we currently make heavy use of AWS, Python, and Docker.
Collaborative and open.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.