- $130k - $160k
- 0.010% - 0.015%
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of experienced logistical entrepreneurs and technologically focused engineers that provides greater transparency and collaboration for everyone in the freight supply chain. We believe in changing the way businesses manage and scale their logistic supply chain through quality service, domain expertise, technology, and process simplification.
A great engineering culture is the foundation to our growth. We understand our mission as providing value to our customers and users of our platform, maintaining the Shippabo technical culture and brand, and expressing creativity and finding enjoyment in what we do. As such, our developers use technologies that bring value to the team, adhere to principles and standards that maintain scale and simplicity.
Technologies we use: React, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6 Principles we follow: Clean Code and Clean Architecture
Join an extraordinary team focused on developing, building and maintaining infrastructure for business-client facing applications and Shippabo API. You will be tackling challenging problems with a team of focused and talented engineers. You understand an engineer’s responsibility is to apply your technical expertise and knowledge to provide a business and real world value. As such, being empathetic and becoming domain experts is a core directive.
On a day-to-day basis as a Full Stack Engineer you will:
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Gather, verify and educate others on technical requirements
- Develop technical designs for yourself and others as required
- Break down epics and author tasks for a user story or complete feature set
- Discover and share lessons learned and best practices
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work in small teams on multiple projects / features concurrently
- Theme and style components for multiple platforms
- Separate problems into abstractions and concerns to reduce code complexity
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are familiar and comfortable with the technologies, trade offs, and design patterns emerging in web services
- Are a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and are willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Have high attention to detail and proficiency in HTML5/CSS3
- Possess experience with React or other similar frameworks
- Excel at breaking down problems, separating concerns and responsibility, and pushing for standardization and abstraction
- Have a Solid fundamental understanding of testing (including stubbing, functional unit, integration, and e2e)
Our fully remote team of logistics specialists and technologists is here to empower everyone along the supply chain. We’re committed to bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
We believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers. Likewise we also believe in the foundation of feedback and continuous improvement. We learn from mistakes, validate ideas, and support one another in our growth
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.