Quality Engineer - SDET
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
This role will be responsible for software development of test and test automation frameworks spanning our complex cloud service infrastructure, with a scaled micro-services backend in a public cloud as well as a content distribution network and a cloud software infrastructure that reaches edge servers and devices. It will also span work with our immersive consumer video service, across AndroidTV, Android, and iPhone apps. Responsibilities will span understanding product requirements and specifications, coordinating with QA leadership and team to identify feature and test priorities, and developing tests across a wide range of features, as well as end-to-end and system functionality.
- 2- 7 years of QA experience
- 3+ years of experience developing end-to-end testing frameworks for cloud, mobile, and web services
- Strong programming and Problem Solving skills. Preferred : Java, GoLang or Kotlin
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of QA concepts across test planning and execution
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Agile development mindset and approach, with solid experience with Jira and scrum management is a plus
- Preferred : AWS knowledge -> S3 buckets, accessing data in dynamoDB, understanding AWS services like Lambda, Cloudfront, use of Postman and Swagger, etc
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Start up experience preferred
Siden is a rapidly scaling company, with a cloud infrastructure as a service offering, which enables wireless operators (MNOs) to win the home Internet market (with a global opportunity of over a billion homes). We achieve this by expanding MNO’s wireless capacity by 5-10x, enabling them to offer a fiber-like broadband service to homes, using their wireless networks. We have a bold mission of bringing this service to the over 1B home consumers globally, with wireless operators converting their billions of smartphone users and also enabling them to participate in the OTT Video revolution in the living rooms. We leverage edge caching, predictive AI, and underutilized network capacity using an entirely cloud-based content distribution service. We are developing a best-in-class cloud microservices architecture, as well as distributed caching appliances and an in-home Hub, which work together to fulfill content distribution for leading SVOD offerings watched on SmartTVs, smartphones, and the myriad of connected devices in the home. Siden will help unlock home Internet and streaming video for 100s of millions of users globally, and we need your help!
Our culture is full of team players that have an ownership mentality. Attention to detail and quality is pervasive throughout our team. We work remotely which lets us all enjoy the lack of commute and complete flexibility in work environment, while focusing on productivity toward an ambitious mission.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.