Quality Engineer - SDET
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
This role will be responsible for software development of test and test automation frameworks spanning our complex cloud service infrastructure, with a scaled micro-services backend in a public cloud as well as a content distribution network and a cloud software infrastructure that reaches edge servers and devices. It will also span work with our immersive consumer video service, across AndroidTV, Android, and iPhone apps. Responsibilities will span understanding product requirements and specifications, coordinating with QA leadership and team to identify feature and test priorities, and developing tests across a wide range of features, as well as end-to-end and system functionality.
- 2- 7 years of QA experience
- 3+ years of experience developing end-to-end testing frameworks for cloud, mobile, and web services
- Strong programming and Problem Solving skills. Preferred : Java, GoLang or Kotlin
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of QA concepts across test planning and execution
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Agile development mindset and approach, with solid experience with Jira and scrum management is a plus
- Preferred : AWS knowledge -> S3 buckets, accessing data in dynamoDB, understanding AWS services like Lambda, Cloudfront, use of Postman and Swagger, etc
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Start up experience preferred
Siden is a rapidly scaling company in stealth, with a cloud infrastructure as a service offering combined with an acclaimed home streaming video service, enabling wireless operators to market a rich home broadband offering to their users. We have a big bold mission of bringing this service to the over 1B home consumers globally which don't have access to home broadband today, but are clamoring for streaming video in their homes as TV evolves to be consumed 100% OTT. We also see consumers in the more developed economies eager to switch to an all-wireless home broadband service, away from a wired alternative. We are developing a best-in-class microservices architecture that powers our content distribution service as well as a SmartTV-like streaming video service for discovery and use of popular streaming video applications, available on AndroidTV, Android, and iOS. Siden will help unlock home Internet and streaming video for 100s of millions of users globally, and we need your help!
Our culture is full of team players that have an ownership mentality. Attention to detail and quality is pervasive throughout our team. We work remotely which lets us all enjoy the lack of commute and complete flexibility in work environment, while focusing on productivity toward an ambitious mission.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.