- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Google Cloud
As one of the first Frontend Engineers at Sigma Computing, you’ll build elegant, scalable, and responsive web applications using the latest front-end technologies. You will work closely with our design team to create an intuitive UI that will bring data to life and make it simple for users to interact with, visualize and analyze their own data. You'll own substantial pieces of the product, from design to implementation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with the founders to build an interactive data analysis web application
- Build with modern JS tools like React, ES2016, and Flow
- Create novel visualizations of structured and unstructured data
- Monitor, diagnose, and fine-tune the performance of a complex single-page web application
- Participate in UX design and architecture initiatives
- Lead regular code reviews, with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance
- Make a product that people love
What We Need
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
- Desire to be a great teammate and have fun at work
- Strong sense of craftsmanship
Benefits and Perks - Create your own setup (keyboard, mouse, headphones, coffee device, etc). Get what you need to make your job easier - Competitive salary based on experience - Flexible vacation policy - Health benefits - Pre-tax commuter plan - 401K - MealPal plan and catered lunch Wednesdays - Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks - Walking distance to BART, Muni, and CalTrain - An experienced leadership team with top investors - Lots of coffee (and of course tea, if that’s your thing)
About Sigma Computing
What We're Building
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
Life at Sigma
At Sigma, you’ll work closely with the co-founders, engineers, and designers to create an intuitive user experience that will make it simple for users to interact with, analyze and visualize data. You'll own substantial pieces of the product, from design to implementation.
We are a mighty team of 150 and growing (3x year over year)! Currently, have ~50 engineers and are looking to double our team within the next year. We have team members from Facebook, Oracle, Salesforce, Uber, Docker, and many others. Our founders met as entrepreneurs in residence at Sutter Hill Ventures.
We value a scrappy and down to earth attitude toward work. We believe in going out of our way to make our product better and to help each other along the way.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.