Back-End Software Engineer
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Jacksonville, FL, United States
- $75k - $175k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
- React Native
Sigmoid Health founders have deep startup and clinical experience. Sid Bhatt (CEO of Sigmoid Health) was previously CEO of Aarki (acquired by Skillz) and an early staff member at Mint.com (acquired by Intuit).
We are a well funded, early stage Digital Health startup. Sigmoid aims to make a meaningful contribution to the world by changing the way people manage their health by using our mobile app. We are in stealth mode so please excuse the lack of website / branding. Our primary focus at this juncture is product development and engineering.
- Application and software security experience.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, computational complexity, performance.
- Strong working knowledge of math and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience working in a product-driven environment.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus. - Familiarity with React, React Native, React Navigation, Redux, etc. is a plus. - Experience as an early engineer in a consumer facing startup is a plus. - Experience with machine learning, data modeling, and visualization is a plus.
About Sigmoid Health
At Sigmoid Health, our vision is to develop products that give individuals a greater voice in their healthcare decisions. For starters, our users will manage and control their health information in a secure mobile app. Because we are in stealth mode, we will explain the larger product roadmap with interested candidates that are a good fit for this role. Our founding team has prior startup and clinical experience. Our values and ethos are:
- Wellness as a way of life
- Build trust with all stakeholders
- Create products that enhance the delivery and experience of healthcare
An atmosphere that fosters ideas and innovation. Everyone has a say in defining the product roadmap. We operate on the principle of trust. We work hard and move fast.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.