Software Engineer (Various)
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $70k - $175k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
- React Native
You will be part of a team that aims to make a meaningful contribution to the world by changing the way people manage their health. You will have autonomy to define the technical framework for our key systems you work on. These include data aggregation, consumer facing mobile app, clinical decision support internal apps, machine learning algorithms, etc. You can wear many hats if you wish – individual contribution, collaborating with the team to prioritize the product roadmap, and helping with recruiting.
- Engage closely with the team to prioritize the product roadmap.
- Research problems, analyze available solutions, and implement them using state of the art approaches and tools.
- Develop code for consumer facing mobile app and internal clinical decisioning web applications.
- Integrate with partner APIs. - Help with AWS, MQL, etc.
- Help with recruiting and mentoring.
- Strong programming skills.
- Application and software security experience.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, computational complexity, performance.
- Strong working knowledge of math and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience working in a product-driven environment.
Good to Have
- Experience as an early engineer in a consumer facing startup.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android application development.
- Familiarity with AWS. - Experience with machine learning, data modeling, and visualization is a plus.
- Relevant industry experience in Digital Health is a plus.
About Sigmoid Health
At Sigmoid Health, our vision is to develop products that give individuals a greater voice in their healthcare decisions. For starters, our users will manage and control their health information in a secure mobile app. Because we are in stealth mode, we will explain the larger product roadmap with interested candidates that are a good fit for this role. Our founding team has prior startup and clinical experience. Our values and ethos are:
- Wellness as a way of life
- Build trust with all stakeholders
- Create products that enhance the delivery and experience of healthcare
An atmosphere that fosters ideas and innovation. Everyone has a say in defining the product roadmap. We operate on the principle of trust. We work hard and move fast.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.